Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blah blah continues




 
This blog is dedicated to 2 people. Mr. Prakash Sharma, who works hard for his living, yells something like “Beeleelee leeliya”, and never fails to thank when you pay him for the Kulfi he serve in your accommodation. He wont come to know about this blog neither would he be interested. Secondly Mr perpetual smile face for being what you are. May your smile last for ever.   
  
Couple of year’s back I learned to solve a rubiq cube just to impress a girl I met in train. Well in the end the girl was not very impressed. Thing is I may not be good at impressing business but I learned that any stupid can solve a rubiq cube in 4 min if he gives it one week time. Now a rubiq cube may look so irrelevant and lifeless to some, but it tells me however tricky it seems and whatever capability u think you possess there is a DS solution simple and plain for 90% of problems in life whether you are ready to take it or not. I am happy that couple of sleepless nights I spend on cube then had brought me some goodwill lately in YOs.
   
There was a time when I believed smoking was cool. i was wrong. I understand there is nothing great in exhaling the smoke. At any point in life you can pick many reasons to quit smoking. Having an awful breath being the least of reasons. But some fucking miserable thoughts make me pretend that I don’t give a damn and I should be smoking. My optimistic self tells me that soon I would come in terms with my smoking self and can continue the abstinence.
    
AE gave me a feeling of course ending. Soon we all will be sitting in our unit wondering how fast this course passed. Months later some of us will try hard to remember the name of someone you befriended here. In next 2 years, ‘F’ type may look better with longer hair and would no longer remain an ‘F’ type I know, Kungfu Panda will be screwed royally in NE, Mr. Willys will be enjoying civil life after quitting army, Lt ‘I am right’ living next door will draw a happy end to his perfect love story, Lt ‘I am Rajput’ my neighbour will continue his adventures. I wish all of them an eventful life. 
   
They the learned say that the ultimate aim is to seek happyness in life, in whichever noble way it is. I think there could be a more realistic cause which is to see and appreciate the beauty. Now beauty need not be pleasant and joyful. It could be a complete misery like a typical fact of life. It could be more alive than some benign happiness sometimes. It’s the tragedy that touches you in a big screen. During college days from time to time I suffered from this identity crisis - a sort of directionlessness which is not rare in teenagers -. i just followed the crowd and ended up wasting lot of energy and will over things I laugh at now. I didn’t know that I was just fine and there was no need to worry. But that is the beauty, we are all just messing our way through this life to get a clear view of the picture cluttered by our own thoughts. Well the mood is not of regret, it’s joyous, and I should simply stop writing, and go to bed.
0338 31 Mar 2011

2 comments:

  1. No matter istill could not get the importance of Mr perpetual smile face. But itake pity onthe smile of the object of the importance of 'blah blah'. the smile that seems perpetual could be deceptive ..............n...deceptive to an extent thatit could be completely crafted.................
    to hide few expressions ....few emotions...........that could...embarass a person ....rather personified ...... whom he adores and admires ...and which he would never accept...........





    and..........even F type is a complement .........that........eerie creature .........deserves more than this.....

    ReplyDelete