Sunday, March 20, 2011

KingKong


I was formed on kingkong’s palm. Kingkong was a giant as you know. One day he was jumping from a huge tree to another. He lost grip, balance and fell down. His right hand palm was rubbed harshly against a rock and I was born without his consent or knowledge. He noticed me 5min after he fell, when I started to inflict pain. I remember, when he raised his arm and looked at me, he was not happy with my presence. But life gives u things which you do not want to have at all, but some of them are inevitable. Thus I, a not small wound was formed on kingkong’s palm.

Kingkong lived near a giant tree which was at the top of a hill. Some big rocks and a few trees made the hilltop his home. I enjoyed causing inconvenience to him. I restricted his manoeuvrability. He didn’t apply medicine on me. When I asked about it he told that he liked my presence even though I cause trouble. I understood that I am a reason for him for being lazy. After some days when I have seen the whole jungle I learned that Kingkong should be the king of jungle, but he refused to acknowledge as the king as he was so lazy to take responsibilities. There were heavier animals but he was the latest on evolution, so nature made him superior to all other living things. All small animals were his friends.

Kingkong liked to pretend great. One day he told me life is like a wound which refuses to heal. I was wondering why he is so negative and when I asked he said “I think a lot just to confuse myself why my bloody existence is pointless”. I couldn’t hold, I burst out laughing. There was no use in making him understand.

Next day, kingkong was romancing with lady kingkong in the valley. She asked him “why you love me?” He thought for a moment and said “because I missed someone like you a lot while you were not there in my life”. She thought it was a flawed reason and asked “oh I see not because I am beautiful?” He said “you were more… hey you are beautiful because I love you”. She noticed he was going to tell something else. Suddenly both smelt something strange and unusual. They saw some frightened animals scattering near the pond and felt something bad coming in their way, something big, strong and dangerous.

It was two giant Mammoths with long horns and fire in their eyes. They came to the pond and quenched their thirst. Kingkong was angry for those trespassers in his territory. He didn’t like the presence of some one strong who can be a threat. The boundary was very clear. So if mammoths dared to cross they must be ready to challenge and fight and their leader seems determined for that too. All these thoughts went through kingkong’s mind as he walked near mammoths. The leader was staring at him. Mammoth leader came close and said “You may go into exile now or fight me for your life because from now on I am going to reign”. I knew that a fight was eminent, but I was not fully healed. Putting up a good fight and driving in the point is more important than killing those mammoths which kingkong could do. But he kept silent.

To be concluded…

No comments:

Post a Comment